Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The Bid Lead is responsible for all activities necessary for submitting a winning tender and becomes the point of contact with the Customer from tender launch through to order receipt, including responsibility for internal & external communication.
Responsible to the Head of Business Winning for:
• Ownership of assigned opportunities
• Management & administration of the tender preparation process
• Bid preparation programme
• Production of the Tender document
• Submission of completed approved tender by due date
• Ensure that the Gated Process controls are carried out and documented
• Completion within tender budget
• Allocation of all contract deliverables to Tender team members
• Establishing the Tender data storage location file / directory
• Establishing the change control process
• Establishing the risks, exclusions & assumptions register
• Establishing the Lessons Learnt register
• Logging and maintaining information on EFACS
• Supporting other Bid Leads on Major opportunities when required.
• Mentoring and Coaching
Our Client supplies the nuclear industry in specialist design, engineering and manufacturing. They are a fast-growing organisation, with highly skilled teams and long standing heritage enabling them to deliver solutions to the most demanding operational and technical challenges faced by their customer base.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Degree, HNC or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
• APMP Qualification.(Desirable)
• P6 and Project Management related qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
• Training will be provided in the job specific skills that are required.
• Full Driving License
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application
£37.5k - £37.5k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£55k - £57.5k Annual
£45k - £75k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £80k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual