IT Service Desk Manager
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work with our current team and help our client develop and expand further. The ideal candidate is someone who can add innovative ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix. The successful candidate will need to work under pressure, to deadlines within a fast paced environment.
Your key responsibility is to support Missguided IT users and production Tech services availability, ensuring incidents, problems, and requests are actioned within SLA. You'll lead a team based in Manchester to ensure that support services are operating to optimum levels help lean and automate processes to build a collaborative culture across Missguided.
Full list of responsibilities will be discussed with you by our Recruiter.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* Experience of Service Desk Management or within an IT Management role
* Experience in coordinating and motivating high performing Service Desk / infrastructure teams.
* Experience in coordinating and maintaining relationships with third parties.
* Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory Administration.
* Understanding of Service Management and Delivery framework e.g. ITIL.
* Experience managing outsourced suppliers.
* Team oriented, friendly self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Be a resilient self-starter, comfortable with challenging deadlines.
* Flexible and helpful attitude. In particular, the ability to empathise with colleagues and respond sensitively to their requests and challenges.
Please submit your up to date CV and the recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss the role. If you prefer to discuss with someone over the phone call Matthew on (phone number removed).
Keywords: IT Service Desk Manager;Service Desk ;IT Management ;Infrastructure ;Microsoft Office 365 ;Active Directory Administration;Service Management ;Delivery framework e.g. ITIL;AD;ADFS;DHCP;DNS ;Cisco Systems ;Azure AD;ManageEngine Service Desk Plus ;AWS
£45k - £45k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£200 - £250 Daily
£32k - £40k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual