Graduate Management Training Scheme
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is a successful, market leading company who provide trailblazing solutions across multiple industries . The company are looking to expand their team with dynamic graduates to facilitate lead generation and manage new business and account management.
On this Graduate Management Training Scheme you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders to qualify opportunities, book meetings and generate strategic leads. With a fantastic bespoke training programme and multiple progression routes, this role could be your first step towards a successful business career!
The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients. Drive and confidence is essential for this role in addition to being ambitious and forward thinking.
Some of the benefits you will get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000 (Potential to rise to £26,000-£29,000 after a year should you meet your targets)
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Overseas trip incentives for the top performing 10% of the team to places such as Barcelona, Rome, Prague and other European destinations
- Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Full training and support
- Excellent scope for progression
The ideal candidate will be educated degree level and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note: due to the high number of graduate applications we receive, if you are not contacted within 28 days then your application has been unsuccessful. Our roles are entry level graduate sales positions. Any non-graduates will be automatically rejected.)
£20k - £23k Annual
£26k - £40k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£26k - £40k Annual
£22k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual