CNC Miller / Turner - Days
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Using the latest equipment and technologies, they produce non-standard products for the Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport and Medical industries, with a fast turnaround and exceptional quality.
The successful CNC Miller / Turner will:
* Programme, set and operate Heidenhain 426 Vertical CNC
* Work from Edgecam offline specifications and detailed engineering specifications
* Work on low volume pieces across the full range of the company’s products
The successful CNC Miller / Turner will have the following skills and experience:
* Must has strong programming ability.
* Must have solid Mazak experience.
* Must have Heidenhain experience.
* Must have worked on 3 axis CNC milling machines, and if have worked on 4 and 5 axis that would be especially well received.
In return, this Tamworth based client will offer a competitive salary which will be negotiable from £25k, depending on experience and skills. If successful for the nights position, then a 25% shift premium will be payable. The company offer 32 days holiday per year, overtime, pension and health scheme, and an excellent team culture.
Standard working hours will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Thursday, 6.20am to 4.55pm. Interviews will be arranged for early w/c 8th July so please don’t hesitate in applying. Either apply online now or contact your local Manpower branch and ask to speak to Claire Male