Graduate Business Analyst
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £25k (Annual bonus)
A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop a team of Analysts to support you in your own delivery of projects.
- £25,000 basic with OTE at £35,000!
- Fantastic progression opportunities across a variety of departments (according to this successful company- there are no limits to where you want to go with them)
- Fun, unique offices
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- Fantastic opportunity to increase your exposure in a competitive and lucrative industry
- Great dynamic and team- orientated culture with team socials and nights out
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven and ambitious
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful)