Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be working in a large commercial facility, where attention to detail and high health and safety standards are vital. As there will be critical services and plant rooms on site, as well as general maintenance.
• Technically qualified Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
• Demonstrable experience of managing and implementing change programmes
• Relevant qualification to National Certificate/Diploma Level, City and Guilds, or equivalent.
• 5 year's experience in FM and in a hard service contract
• Able to work on own initiative, without direct supervision, as well as part of a team
• Carry out repairs to a high standard
The shift pattern is four on four off, 8am to 8pm and does not include night shifts. There will be a call out programme in place.
If the position is of interest please send your CV in the first instance or call Catherine Rowland on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
£30k - £45k Annual
£36k - £40k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£28k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£31k - £35k Annual
£19 - £19 Hourly