Internal Sales Coordinator
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
They are currently seeking an experienced Internal Sales Co-ordinator with a positive can-do attitude to join their growing team.
As an Internal Sales Coordinator, your duties will include the following:
* Develop new business and increase spend from existing customer accounts.
* Open new accounts and handle all related administration.
* Provide product specifications to customers.
* Accurately input sales orders.
* Organise delivery schedules to meet clients’ requirements.
* General administrative duties.
The ideal Internal Sales Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous outgoing telephone sales experience in B2B sales is essential.
* A previous background in the Electrical/Electronic market place or a related industry would be beneficial.
* Experience of Microsoft Nav would be advantageous.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Self-motivated and driven.
Although this role will initially commence on a temporary contract, for the right candidate a permanent opportunity is available. Once transferred you will receive the following benefits:
* 5.6 weeks holiday per year
* Death in Service (3 x Salary)
* Private Healthcare – After a 12-month qualifying period
£25k - £30k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual