Service Engineer (Mobility Equipment/ Hoists)
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Monday to Friday (40 hours)
Bristol (covering the South West)
Circa £26,000 to £28,000 per annum + 1 in 4 Weekend Call out + Van + Overtime Rates + 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Service Engineer required for a successful manufacturer and service provider. This is a great opportunity to join a stable employer with plenty of opportunity for overtime.
The role will be open to those with any mobility equipment experience including patient hoists/ lifts/ healthcare equipment and patient handling equipment. You will have experience of working with hydraulics/ pneumatics and be able to carry out LOLER inspections. Any electrical experience working with single phase and motors is highly desired.
Your role will be primarily focused on the service and repair of the company’s range of patient hoists and lifts as well as competitor’s products. The role will be based from home covering South West territory with organised daily planning communicated via IPad and phone. You will also carry out LOLER inspections and promote the company’s preventative maintenance offer.
The company are professional and people orientated creating an excellent team based culture. You will join a team of 3 engineers in your patch and support a team of around 60 staff at the company’s head office.
The Role in Brief:
* Carry out planned and preventative maintenance.
* LOLER Inspections.
* Recommend repairs and improvements to the customer.
* Covering the South West areas.
* Working in Care and Nursing Homes.
* Call out rota required for 1 in 4 weekends.
The Service Engineer required:
* Medical/mobility equipment experience or from a similar service engineering background.
* Experience working with hydraulics.
* Experience of LOLER inspections.
* Able to pass a DBS/ CRB check due to working in Care and Nursing Homes