Compliance Specialist – GDPR / Data Protection
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Skills: GDPR / Compliance / Data Protection / ISO Management Systems
Compliance Specialist required to maintain and implement compliance processes for all operational matters including GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations for a major company at its European HQ.
You will become a member of my client’s compliance team where your responsibilities will include:
* Giving guidance and advice across the company on matters such as data protection and applicable legislation.
* Impact assessments regarding data protection issues.
* Following and explaining the agreed approach and standard procedures with key stakeholders
* Maintaining and reviewing data records.
* Providing support on the review of data protection policies and changes in data protection law.
* Undertaking investigations in the event of any potential data breach and implementing appropriate corrective action.
It is essential that you possess experience of dealing with data protection / GDPR. You must be able to collate, assess, prepare and present information to a high standard and have knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation. You will be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and be able to develop positive working relationships. Previous experience of working with an ISO management system (ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO45001) is essential.
My client offers a fantastic working environment, good long term scope for career progression and an absolutely excellent benefits package.