Mechanical Engineer / Fitter - Burnley
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Mechanical Engineer Role
- Time served Mechanical Fitter- or substantial experience- Qualifications Beneficial
- Previous mechanical fitting, fabrication or machining experience
- Previous experience of building, servicing and maintaining machines
- Solid mechanical knowledge base
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and design specs
- An understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Fault finding experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability and flexibility to work to strict deadlines
- Building, refurbishment and installation of generators, compressors and specialised machinery.
8.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
Plenty of overtime available.
The role will involve heavy lifting, especially with the assembly aspects.
Salary £14.71 per hour (dependent on experience)
Self-employed contractors are welcome to apply or call to discuss details.
Start date to be confirmed in June 2019