Head of Finance
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
- Lead the finance function in the following:
- Overseeing the production and circulation of the monthly management accounts.
- Ensure the business is compliant with all statutory regulations.
- Develop annual budgets with department heads and senior management.
- Ongoing analysis of costs to ensure overheads are minimised and optimised.
- Continued analysis of product costs to ensure margins are maximised.
- Responsibility for cash flow management, capital requirements, VAT etc.
- Optimising working capital via the close monitoring of stock, debtors and creditors.
- Providing legal support in reviewing all commercial contracts
- Management and involvement with acquisitions, purchases and financial projects.
- Develop relationships with key external suppliers and service providers, both financial and non-financial
- Undertake projects as determined by the Directors in order to achieve business objectives.
- Fully qualified Accountant CCAB or CIMA.
- Previous work experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable with a ‘hands-on’ role, with a flexible approach.
- Organised and able to manage varying business strands.
- Good sense of humour.
- Proven experience of strategic planning, controlling budgets and managing and developing a team.
- Strong IT and communication skills.
- Demonstrative experience of financial management procedures, regulations and legislation.
- Competitive salary.
- 28 days holiday per annum (increasing by one day per year of service up to a maximum of 33 days inclusive of bank/public holiday days).
- Free on-site parking.
- Pension scheme.
- Staff sales.
To apply for this role; you must have experience in working in a large food manufactures preferably meat.
We would even consider an interim on the vacancy and the day is rate is DOE
£69k - £72k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual
£44k - £47k Annual
£65k - £85k Annual