Mechanical Project Manager
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Grant Walker Engineering specialise in the complete installation of electrical and mechanical systems across all work sectors including quality office developments, commercial and public buildings, data centres, retail, health, education, leisure, hotels, Ministry of Defence, residential high and low end.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Review of the estimate / tender for the Mechanical project elements, in conjunction with the M&E project team to fully determine and understand the conditions, requirements, deliverables, risks and liabilities of the works, as defined and awarded by the client.
* Establish a productive working relationship with the client on all mechanical installation responsibilities concerning design and co-ordination activities and develop contract/project opportunities.
* Ensure the efficient production of mechanical project engineering through to installation, in accordance with project conditions and requirements, taking account of the CDM and other project quality and programme requirements.
* Ensure the efficient operation of project procurement, mechanical material control and costing policies and procedures. You will also aid and assist in producing accurate and current project procurement schedules, and cost reports for senior project management.
Suitable candidates must have:
* Training in H&S desirable
* Qualified to at least HNC level in a relevant biased mechanical building services course
* Experience in commercial and residential sectors as a minimum
* Managing projects of £2m plus in value
£40k - £45k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual