Finance Business Partner
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The role’s primary purpose will be to challenge business performance and financial stewardship through detailed analysis and proactive actions. Develop internal controls to minimise working capital in line with budgeted levels and provide assistance in identifying and delivering cost reduction/margin enhancement projects to deliver measurable benefits.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Drive standardisation through documented processes and seek opportunities for process improvements.
- Support and develop the financial acumen of the management team and other key stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s strategy and proactively challenge the management team when performance is not aligned.
- Undertake internal audits to drive compliance and highlight areas of risk within each business.
- Drive month end completion to meet Group requirements/deadlines.
- Assist the formulation of financial forecasts/budgets.
- Work closely with local finance to develop knowledge, transfer skills and identify further efficiencies to deliver best in class financial service.
- Responsibility to ensure subsidiaries have closed year end in accordance with Group rules
- Review and drive initiatives to reduce working capital within each subsidiary.
- Deliver appropriate, consistent and accurate reporting schedules to facilitate Group requirements.
- Responsibility to oversee local funding and cash management.
- Invest time to understand local compliance and financial regulations.
- Undertake ad-hoc business projects as and when required.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors as and when required.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• ACCA/ACA Qualification
• Ideally technically trained within an accountancy practice
• Can demonstrate ability in using numbers to drive a business forward
• Ability to see the wider financial impact
• Strong organisational skills
• Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail with pragmatic approach
• Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
• Ability to influence others at all levels within the organisation
• Eager to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation
• Ability to promote, embrace and manage change
This exciting and varied hybrid role offers the opportunity to develop your career within a leading and forward thinking business. Please note you will be responsible for several oversea subsidiaries so regular monthly travel will be a requirement for this role.
If you are a technically proven accountant with drive, confidence and the desire to progress please don’t hesitate to get in touch
£40k - £55k Annual
£65k - £65k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£25 - £25 Hourly
£230 - £250 Daily
£45k - £50k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual