Senior Systems Administrator £30,000 - £35,000
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you looking for a new career with a fantastic, progressive company?
Groomfield recruitment are looking to hear from experienced Systems Administrators within the IT sector.
* Implement, integrate, and maintain the technology our employees need to perform their job functions to the best of their abilities
* Work with users at all levels of the organisation to resolve issues and improve user experience
* Document configurations and solutions within company standards. Recommend new standards where appropriate
* Recommend, implement, and train on appropriate IT tools to increase efficiency and effectiveness
* Evaluate, recommend, configure, test and implement standard IT solutions
* Execute identified IT projects at local, regional or global levels
* Work with Windows OS, Office365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Servers and Active Directory
* Work within standards for AD, PC Images, Group Policy and other global company standards
* Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
* Evaluate networks and system performance to ensure security and availability
IT Applications Support
* Support the Plex ERP system as needed, especially shop floor related modules and related security
* Support deployment and on-going use of Plex ERP hardware
* Support other company applications as needed, i.e. engineering design, shop floor integrations, or others as appropriate
* Assist with the IT infrastructure of any potential site move
* Engage and manage 3rd Party providers of mobile phones, printers, telecommunications, internet etc, ensuring service level agreements are in place and being monitored
* Develop and maintains appropriate system documentation to ensure that documentation is current. Manages the maintenance of a library of system-supporting process and procedure documentation
You will need to be/have:
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
* Able to provide a high level of customer service
* Knowledgeable in Microsoft technologies and software
* BS in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2 years of work experience supporting IT.
* 10% travel expected, varying by specific project and location support requirements.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV NOW