Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Based at: Our premises in Slough, Berkshire
Production Engineer Salary: Based on experience and qualification: up to £35 k p.a. Benefits include: 21 days holiday, workplace pension, on-site parking
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week, 9am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri. Some overtime may be required in order to meet customer deadlines.
Production Engineer Key Candidate Attributes:
• Engineering apprenticeship
• Min HNC qualifications
• Experienced Manufacturing / Production Engineer
• Process and method introduction
• Tool Design and DFM
• Experience of documentation control
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
• Manufacturing tool design
• New product introduction
• New method introduction
• Build processes documentation
• Setting up or assisting in value engineering method for cost reductions.
• Supporting design with technical and manufacturing methods.
• Support sales with Technical Engineering queries and costs
If this is something you would be interested in please feel free to give Kelly a call from Orion, or alternatively apply below.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
£32k - £38k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual