Business Development Manager (Insurance)
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
GlobalData is a leading premium information and marketing solutions provider focused on providing critical business intelligence on key global sectors and economies.
Through our portfolio of intelligence centres we provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning.
With over 1,000 directly employed staff, spread over 13 offices including our major commercial centres in the London, New York and Sydney.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding commercial division, selling a highly versatile and dynamic Business Intelligence product that is well respected by our high profile clients as it gives them a real competitive advantage. You will be working in our Insurance team selling our Insurance Intelligence Centre offering.
Our Insurance offering is unique in that we provide Macroeconomic data, Market sizing by sector and channel, Five-year forecasts, Insurer market shares and KPIs, Regulatory, compliance and risk analysis, Innovation and Thematic trend tracking as well as expert analysis.
* Manage full sales cycle from call to close
* Coming in as a senior member of the team, bringing ideas and collaborating closely with the Sales Director
* Develop and maintain an on-going database of existing and potential clients
* Writing detailed proposals on the benefits of our solutions
* Present products to our clients over the telephone and in person
* Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills to develop into team leadership positions
* Proven sales professional, ideally with subscription sales experience
* Inherent enthusiasm and passion
* Articulate with strong presentation skills
* Highly motivated with consistent drive and willing to ramp up efforts when necessary
* A passion for learning as you will need to understand the market sector
* Enthusiastic team player
What's on offer?
* Outstanding uncapped commission structure
* Dynamic and vibrant atmosphere
* International travel to conferences & client meetings
* Clear career path into Team Leadership
* Quarterly Awards & Incentives