Contract Outsourcing Manager
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The Outsourcing Manager, located in either Brinsworth or Guildford will be responsible for ensuring the successful and smooth outsource of engineering projects to deliver against business demands.
The ideal Outsourcing Manager, based in either Brinsworth or Guildford will have experience in;
• A proven track record of developing and identifying outsourcing strategies
• Experience managing outsourced contracts and relationships
• Experience delivering engineering projects on time, to budget and quality requirements
• Strong user of Microsoft Office tools such as project portfolio management
• Experience managing internal stakeholders as well as external and customer / supplier stakeholders
This job opportunity is for a global company that employees over 60,000 people over 100 countries worldwide. They have a 120 year history giving them an excellent stance in their sector and pride themselves on the best level of customer service.
To apply for the position of Contract Outsourcing Manager or to make an enquiry, call or email Adam MacCionaoith at the Redline Group on (phone number removed) /
Visit and follow Redline Group
£50k - £55k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual