Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is an established but growing Law Firm. They are looking to recruit a Part-Time Legal Cashier to join their busy and vibrant office in Milton Keynes.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Legal Cashier.
* Inputting client payments and obtaining appropriate authorisation
* Payment of professional disbursements in line with SAR
* Daily, weekly and, monthly reconciliation of the office, client and deposit accounts
* Monitoring of aged fees and disbursements
* Working with the Head of Finance to deliver SRA and audit related projects, client balances and out of date cheques
* Processing fee notes
* Logging, reviewing and allocating incoming client funds
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an ability to work calmly under pressure and the ability to work in a fast paced and consistent manner.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this opportunity, Contact Ash from Fusion3 Consulting in confidence for further information, quoting, Ref: F3C-2209
£25k - £30k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£17.5k - £20k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£16 - £16 Hourly
£25k - £28k Annual
£15 - £17 Hourly