Senior IT Support Engineer - 2nd Line
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
My client has a great opportunity for a Senior 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join a well established team based in Sevenoaks, Kent.
They're looking for an individual that has experience providing 1st & 2nd line technical support remotely and face to face, excellent customer customer service skills, experience with contributing towards IT projects and someone who is keen to learn and progress into more specialist areas of the business.
My client offers excellent on the job training and paid for I.T certifications relevant to your role, guaranteed progression, a positive and modern working environment, friendly and supportive staff and the opportunity to get involved with the latest technology such as Cloud, Server and Networks across multiple sized environments.
Experience & Skills Required
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Full drivers license and own transport due to location
* Keen to learn and progress in your career
* Excellent customer service skills
* A basic understanding of
* Basic Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2016
* SQL Server
* Remote Desktop
* Active Directory
* Windows 7,8 & 10 and MS Office products
* Understanding of networking, IP addressing, firewalling and public DNS
* Exposure to monitoring tools and applications
* Office 365 and Azure Cloud Cervices
* Virtualisation technologies such as Hyper-V or VMware
* Backup technologies such as Veeam, Asigra or other cloud-based backups
Suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Senior IT Support Engineer (2nd Line) - Up to £28k - Sevenoaks, Kent - July/August Start