HGV TECHNICIAN / PSV MECHANIC – OXFORD
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced HGV Mechanic or PSV Mechanic looking for your next challenge? Would you prefer to work a DAY SHIFT opposed to alternating early & lates? Do you have experience with service, repair and maintenance work on HGV’s or PSV’s? If so, this could be the role you’ve been waiting for.
Due to continued success, my client is now looking to hire an additional Technician into their team in Oxford. To be suitable for this position, you will need to have a minimum of 4 years’ experience carrying out service, repair and maintenance work on HGVs.
Position: HGV Technician or PSV Technician
Shift: Day shift
Hours: 9hr days between 6am-6pm (45hr week)
Basic Salary: £40,000 – £41,000
Optional Overtime also available and paid at enhanced rate.
* City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 qualification
* Experience working on Heavy Vehicles (HGV’s, Buses etc.)
* HGV License (beneficial, not essential)
* Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on HGV’s or PSV’s
* Fault Diagnosis & Rectification
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
* Good verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in with a company who care and value their employees. This position will offer stability and the chance for progression.
To find out more information please click APPLY