Senior Machinist Technician
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
* Willingness to work in Saudi Arabia
* Completion of a recognized apprenticeship / vocational Maintenance Machinist program
* Bachelor degree in manufacturing engineering is highly preferred.
* 8 years’ experience in the rotating equipment welding and fabrication activities
* Ability to have computer soft skills such as: Microsoft Office and Internet
* Capability to perform equipment manual and laser alignment
* Certified welder through American Welding Society (AWS)
* Experience in thermal spray coating. Experience in Laser Cladding activities is highly preferred.
* Ability to operate machining tools, shapers, grinders service and cylindrical, power saws, drill presses, milling machines, boring mills, turret, spindle lathes, precision grinders, threading machines and balancing machines manufactured by Lucas boring machine, NC Lathe Denish, Brow & Sharp, Carlton Drill CNC, Alpha Lathe, Leblond, Bullard, Leoplde and Rockford/Slotting machines
* Competent in utilizing tool specifications, setting up and adjusting machine, selecting proper speed, machining the work piece, observing the operation, checking the accuracy with appropriate gauges, and measuring instruments.
* Perform different types of aligning for equipment parts.
* Ability to operate 3& 5 Axis machine.
* Skilled in CAD/ CAM System.
* Load/Unload various types of parts (shafts, plates, rings etc) for coating: perform in-process quality checks: measure size using micrometer or vernier caliper, or other instrumentation; monitor machine settings affecting the quality of the coating including console readings, and process temperatures.
* Perform preventive and corrective maintenance for Thermal Spray equipment that includes maintenance for gun, hoses, cables, and powder feeder.
* Casting and reverse engineering.
* Familiar with safety regulations and established standard such as OHSAS, Health, safety and Environment.
* Ability to use all types of measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators and other Inspection tools.
* Ability to write work scopes, using clear English language and making details drawings & sketches.
* Ability to train junior Machinists as required