Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location - Stoke
Salary - £36k OTE + benefits below
The company we are working with is a worldwide name in the manufacturing of Material Handling equipment. They are a progressive company who provide their engineers with excellent manufactures training with excellent career development. They have many long standing members of staff.
The Person & Skills
* We are looking for Vehicle Technicians or Mechanical Engineers with Electrical experience who are keen on a career in the Material Handing industry.
* We are interested in applications from people from a variety of sectors such as: Agricultural, Armed Forces such as REME, Automotive, Construction Equipment, Materials Handling, HGV, LGV, Plant, Access Hire or Roadside.
* If you have worked with Battery powered or Diesel trucks this would be an advantage.
* You will be a Forklift Engineer servicing and maintaining Forklifts and other VNA’s
* The role is field based and you will be given all the training and tools required to perform your job well.
Your hours will be Monday - Friday with overtime available.
* Full manufacturers training
* Company Van, Phone & PDA
* Paid Door to Door
* 10% Pension Contribution
* 33 Days Holiday
* Monday - Friday - 39 hrs a week
* You will need a NVQ Level 3
Vehicle Technician. Field Service Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer - Forklift Engineer - £36k OTE - Stoke
Hodfin specialise in engineering recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening; getting to know you, your skills and experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We offer engineering jobs across a range of sectors - industrial, building services, mechanical, electrical, process and medical.
So we can best match you to the MOST suitable vacancies please let us know if your details change.
Hodfin is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For our latest news & vacancies please follow us on Twitter @hodfintechnical
Field Service Engineer, Forklift, HGV, Electrical, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Workshop Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, REME, Armed Forces, Automotive Mechanic, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Engineering, Service, Plant Engineer, Lift Engineer, Material Handling, Lift truck, Fork Lift, Materials Handling, Narrow Aisle, VNA, CAT, Linde, Toyota, Nissan, Still, Hyster, JCB, Flexi, Bendi, Service Technician, Service Engineer, Plant Fitter
£23k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£23.5k - £28k Annual
£28.8k - £33.5k Annual
£28k - £28.9k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual