Area Sales Manager Scotland
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
A global leader who manufactures and develops highly innovative Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and industrial workplace safety systems requires a dynamic and highly commercial Area Sales Manager to look after and manage their distributors and develop specifications for their products throughout the Process Engineering, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Utilities, Renewable Energy, Manufacturing and Construction sectors.
Previous experience managing distributors at head office and branch level is essential as well as having an understanding of selling technical safety solutions to end-users.
* Develop sustainable sales growth through the acquisition of additional end user customers together with your Distributors in: Process Engineering, Petrochemical, Utilities, Renewable Energy, Manufacturing and Construction sectors.
* Support and develop existing key account customers.
* Actively support Distribution partners and take the lead in building comprehensive joint sales plans [ training, product launches, marketing, customer development ]
* Monitor and analyse market and competitor trends and provide recommendations for strategy development and implementation [ product and commercial]
* To be an active contributor to the Sales Team
* Clear track record of delivering sales success over at least 5 years.
* High levels of sales process skills, adaptable to standard and complex end-user customers
* Strong planning skills [ customer selection; sales strategy development; time and resource management; goal oriented]
* Natural communicator on a one to one or group basis
* Experienced in the successful management of Distributors and the interface between Distributors and end-user customers
* Sales experience in their “core” markets and knowledge of the PPE industry would be an advantage, especially if you currently work for a PPE manufacturer
* Effective administrator: reports and reporting; data analysis; records
* Good command of MS-Office