IT Support Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Focus IT have the pleasure of working with this WELL-established IT Solutions Company. Due to demand, my client is seeking an IT Technical Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst to complement their existing support team.
Due to company growth, our client now has another requirement for a self-driven and highly motivated person to come in and build on their expertise in the Support sector and complement the existing team
* To handle incoming technical support incidents, requests and changes.
* Management of personal call queue, ensuring calls are closed in a timely fashion.
* Provide updates and ensure ongoing customer communication is maintained.
* Resolution of calls ranging from simple password resets to complex server queries.
* Escalation of calls to 2nd and 3rd Line Team as necessary.
* To work as part of a close-knit team of Engineers.
* Provide excellent customer service.
You must have proven experience in the support sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to progress within this dynamic and rewarding organisation
In return, my client is offering a great career path with a competitive salary and great company benefits
Key skills are as follows:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Friendly, confident and professional telephone manner.
* Eager to learn new skills and invest in personal development.
* Good attention to detail with well-developed problem-solving skills.
* Time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
* Minimum of three years in technical support.
* Familiar with Windows 7 or Server 2012 / 2016, Office 365
* Fluent with all aspects of Active Directory & Group Policy Management
* Good knowledge or experience with Exchange and Office 365.
* Strong knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 operating systems.
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office software
* Knowledge of servers (Server 2008, 2012, & 2016) is beneficial
This role is a 1st Line Technical Support Engineer / support Analyst role and can also be known as a Support Analyst, Helpdesk Analyst, 1st Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Engineer, Technical Engineer, IT Support Engineer and Helpdesk Engineer, desktop support, desktop engineer.
Any exposure to the Managed Service sector would be highly beneficial towards your application.
Location: Saffron Walden
The salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + benefits
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual