Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an ambitious Project Engineer looking for your next challenge? My client is looking for a Project Engineer to join their expanding team in the Runcorn area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Project engineer will take a key role in coordinating various projects.
Our client manufacture and pack tablets and capsules for a worldwide industry and has an annual turnover of circa £50m. The company employs circa 250 people on site and has an excellent track record of growth and ambitious plans for future expansion.
* Coordination and execution of projects across site
* Facilities expansion projects
* New equipment projects
* Production equipment and process improvements
* Packaging equipment and process improvement
* Energy Efficiency improvements
* Work Studies
* Process Engineering
* Provide Engineering assistance to R&D projects
* Regular reporting to the Engineering Manager
* Regular cooperation with the Engineering Team
* Regular update and project meetings.
* Be of graduate calibre with a degree or equivalent qualification in an Engineering or Technical field.
* Have experience of working and coordinating projects in a fast moving manufacturing or process environment.
* Ideally have experience working in a GMP or similar regulated industry, (Food/Pharmaceutical)
* Be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Have excellent interpersonal, team working and communication skills.
* Possess leadership qualities.
* Show a commitment to delivering quality solutions.
* Be keen to progress within a forward thinking company.
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (plus a bonus of up to 8% based on Company performance)
Locations: Runcorn, Cheshire
Hours: 8.00am to 5pm Monday-Thursday, and 8.00am to 1.00pm Friday
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance
£29k - £31k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£44.5k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual