Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary - £42,000
4 on 4 off Days/Night – 6am to 6pm
Pension, Generous Overtime Time Rate, Progression, Training
I am currently working with a market leader within FMCG Manufacturing and due to double digit growth are now in a position to increase their engineering team. If you are an enthusiastic and passionate Maintenance Engineer this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. The ideal candidate must have both an Electrical and Mechanical background and experience of working on high speed lines in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods business. As part of this role you will be required to work a 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift 6am to 6pm for 4 days which is then rotated every other week to 6pm to 6am. You will need to be flexible and will need to work overtime which is paid at a competitive rate
Reporting directly to the Engineering Supervisor and working a continental shift, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team and be able to demonstrate a good-hands on approach.
Key tasks & Activities ....
* Plan and carry out scheduled preventative maintenance of all plant equipment on site
* Maintaining PPM schedules, work procedures and involvement in continuous improvement activities
* Respond to equipment faults and diagnosing breakdown problems to minimize downtime
* Plan, implement and coordinate safety programs to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions. Promoting workplace and equipment safety by identifying and monitoring potential hazards to people or the sites equipment
* Ensuring part components are booked to correct SAP maintenance transactions
* Awareness and Adherence of Health and Safety Policies.
* Assistance may be required to undertake risk assessments
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
* Electrically biased with strong Mechanical skills or;
* Mechanical biased with electrical skills (qualifications)
* Good logical thought process regarding fault diagnosis and rectification
* Knowledge of PLC’s and Inverter drives would be advantageous.
* 17th edition would be advantageous.
* Proficient with PC based systems (Excel, SAP) to oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs. Although training will be given
* Good understanding of Health & Safety
* Team ethic;
* Flexibility and proactive;
* Effective trouble shooter;
* Self-motivation and prepared to work diligently;
* Commitment and loyalty;
Basic level of English language (minimum) is essential for this position.
Full training will be given to the right candidate(s).
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful
£37k - £37k Annual
£43k - £43k Annual
£37k - £37k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual