Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
You will ideally have 7+ years’ experience developing in C# in a senior position with experience supporting junior members of staff. You will develop software in accordance with our client’s software development process, using their coding guidelines, to deliver the features and functionality specified by company stakeholders.
* Perform coding to written technical specifications.
* Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
* Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
* Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
* Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
* Contribute to best practice in software development and is willing to mentor more junior members of the team
* Contributes to decisions regarding the overall architecture of our software platforms
* Builds productive relationships with Product Managers and other project stakeholders and fellow developers
* Ensuring that the Company’s policies and procedures on Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety are implemented.
* Experience in Test Driven Development
* Experience of taking requirements and drafting technical specifications from them
* Experience of designing effective system architectures
* An advanced knowledge of C#
* Advanced knowledge of software design patterns
* Advanced knowledge of the latest and most recent versions of .NET
ACS are recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Senior Software Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Senior Software Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Senior Software Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Senior Software Engineer role you desire