Engineering Geologist - Bath
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you want a mix of geoenvironmental and geotechnical duties?
This could be for you!
Engineering Geologist – Bath
Salary – Competitive + Package
Our client is a successful consultancy that has offices across the U.K are currently seeking an Engineering Geologist to join their Bath team. They offer a range of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental services across multiple sectors. Due to expansion plans, our client is actively seeking a talented engineering geologist to join their team. The opportunity comes with genuine pathways to develop within the team.
Some of the duties of this Engineering Geologist position includes;
* Undertaking site walkovers
* Preliminary Risk Assessments
* Undertaking ground investigations
* Prepare and check feasibility studies
* Outline designs and detailed designs
* Factual and interpretive reports
* Geotechnical appraisals / assessments and other technical documents
* Ensure compliance with relevant health
* Safety and environmental legislation
* Particularly the CDM Regulations
To be considered for this Engineering Geologist role, you will have:
* BEng, BSc or MSc in either Geology, Geo-environmental Engineering or related field
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Full U.K driving License
* Experience in site monitoring, soil and rock logging
* Exceptional organisational, project management and report writing skills.
* Be able to undertake and manage ground investigation and supervising Site works
* Some experience in geotechnical design
* Previous experience of Report Writing
To discuss this position or other suitable roles in the Geotechnical / Geoenviromental / Geological Engineering sector, please contact JORDAN on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV over and we will be in touch shortly
£24.5k - £24.5k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£40k - £65k Annual
£22k - £23k Annual