Geo-Environmental Engineer - Reading
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary – Competitive + Package
Our client, an award winning company that provides a range of contaminated land and remediation services to clients across the U.K. They are very established in the industry and are now one of the largest contractors in the UK, having been established for over 25 years. Due to coninued growth, they are seeking a Geoenvironmental engineer tojoin their Reading team.
We require a Geoenvironmental Engineer, who has:
* BSc qualified in a relevant subject such as Geology, or a related discipline.
* Experience in a similar role and on site experience of ground investigation together with assessment and reporting skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Full UK Driving License.
This Geoenvironmental consultant role would involve:
* Participating in a variety of geo-environmental projects for both external clients and for other teams within the company.
* Experience of soil sampling plus water monitoring/sampling and remediation
* Writing factual and interpretative reports;
* Preparation of phased contaminated land assessments
* Coordinating and supervising ground investigation works including trial pitting and drilling of boreholes
This is an exciting time for our client. As soon as you join, you will experience excellent support and a clear career path so your career goals will always be within reach. There are also fantastic flexible benefits and personalised rewards make up an excellent package.
To discuss this position or other suitable roles in the Geotechnical / Geoenviromental / Geological Engineering sector, please contact JORDAN on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV over and we will be in touch shortly