IT Services Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Amazon Fulfillment is looking for a Manager of IT Services to develop and manage a team of IT Service Managers/ Product Owners. This person will own the customer experience and build a relationship starting from the customer and working backwards through the support organization and into the engineering teams. They will establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and focus on Operational Excellence to improve the reliability, availability and quality for the services utilized by customers. A successful candidate will have experience operating in high-pressure situations, a proven ability to handle competing priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
· Develop an IT Service Management practice for Amazon OpsTechIT.
· Migrate current state technologies into an IT Service/ Product framework.
· Bridge Operations Technology Services to the customer.
· Engage with customers throughout the business and identify key decision makers and establish a partnership with OpsTechIT.
· Establish KPI’s, increase customer satisfaction and Operational Excellence year over year.
· Own the Correction of Errors process to reduce defects.
· Identify areas of improvement and drive initiatives to address failures in systems and/or process.
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 5+ years of progressively responsible IT/Product Development Management experience.
· 5+ years leading high performing teams focus on people centered leadership.
· 5+ years leading IT Service Management/ ITSM teams.
· Prior Leadership experience in leading engineering or technical teams.
· Experience with ITIL and building an IT Service Management Organization.
· Experience in operating global IT infrastructures.
· A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
· A solid understanding of networking, server and desktop technology and proven methods on providing innovative solutions to customers.
· Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines.
· Strong technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer or partner IT landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles.
· An ability to think creatively and apply strong analytical and problem solving skills, driving issues to resolution.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
£38k - £38k Annual
£37k - £43k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual