Accounts Administration Assistant
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
A growing student accommodation and facilities management contractor with an expanding number of operations nationwide is recruiting an Accounts Administration Assistant. The Company over the last year has secured 50+ contracts with numerous different clients and is expected to continue growing rapidly. They are located just outside Harrogate City Centre so are ideally located for candidates in North Leeds, Harrogate, York and surrounding areas.
This Administration Assistant position will work closely with a team of Management Accountants and Assistant Management Accountants, and become the day to day contact for a number of staff at our student accommodation properties. The position will ensure data is accurately and efficiently input, to enable accounts to be produced on a monthly basis for the client.
The position requires accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to carry out ad hoc tasks as required. The job holder will be expected to harness a working environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity.
* Data input
* Collation of existing reports for dispatch to clients
* Filing of financial information
* Work orders
* Ordering of office supplies
* Create payment files for banking
* Bank Reconciliations
* General support for the finance team
The above outlines the main duties and responsibilities of the position, however, this cannot be comprehensive and other duties, as directed by the company and within the job holders capabilities may be required. The duties will evolve and be modified by changes within the company.
We are looking for someone looking to embark on a career in finance who believes they have what it takes to progress.
Skills (includes Key Competencies):
* Strong organisational skills
* Proven experience with spreadsheets and data inputting
* Good communications skills, both orally and in writing
* Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously, maintain composure in high pressure situations and maintain objectivity, focus and good judgement
* To promote a culture of continuous improvement
* Excellent presentation, attention to detail and ability to complete tasks
* £18,000 - £20,000 salary
* Great location and offices
* Supportive and relaxed working environment
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful