Assembly & Reliability Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you looking for a long-term career within a precision manufacturing business operating within motorsport? I have an opportunity for you to become a part of a company who specialise in precision design engineering and manufacturing equipment for its motorsport clients. They target motorsport, high performance vehicles, rally vehicles, hybrid and electrical transport
I’m looking for a competent, influential and people orientated Assembly & Reliability Manager to join the team to bring their knowledge and expertise to support all production teams on a permanent basis.
As Assembly & Reliability Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Managing all assembly department resource
* Create, implement and execute Assembly build schedule
* Responsible for maintaining and ensuring conformance of Health & Safety and Environmental regulations and documentation
* Ensure compliance of 5S throughout Assembly and define best working practises
* Maintain a quality focus - Define, implement and ensure compliance of build processes and standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
* Implement continuous improvement initiatives to develop the assembly department
* Support integration of business system database ensuring all faults and non-conformance's (NCR) are logged
* Represent Assembly Department at all relevant business meetings including daily production and weekly quality review meetings
* Liaise with key business stakeholders to support business activities
Your Qualifications and Experience will consist of:
* 5+ Years relevant manufacturing experience.
* Relative and demonstrable motorsport experience
* Ability to coordinate manufacturing schedules into efficient build plans
* Experienced in root cause failure analysis in a structured and controlled manner.
* Ability to generate informative & comprehensive technical reports for Design & Quality.
* Familiarity and understanding of drivetrain/powertrain testing procedures and validation.
If you come from a motorsport/manufacturing business and are looking for your next position, please give me a call to discuss