Technical Facilities Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
An excellent new opportunity to work with one of the largest real estate & Facilities management organisations in the world on one of their new & challenging contracts – a genuine opportunity to ‘make a difference’
In your role you will be required to manage and co-ordinate all FM activities within the contract to ensure a cost effective, client focused service. Working in collaboration with the client to ensure that the service delivery exceeds the agreed levels of service quality.
* Line Management of location based account staff.
* Management of the clients Helpdesk and planning function.
* Provide a proactive approach to reactive maintenance issues.
* Lead the daily/weekly/monthly client engagement meetings
* Management of Tier 1 Vendor for all soft services.
* Management of Tier 2 supply chain.
* Conduct Daily/Weekly/monthly site team meetings including Health & Safety inspections.
* Liaise with the Critical Environments Manager relating to maintenance issues.
* Ensure all statutory compliance requirements are met.
* Deliver a safe working environment by prioritising Health & Safety process.
* Effective financial control and cost management of operating and capital budgets.
* Review and establish procedures that demonstrate performance is being delivered.
* Ensure Facilities Management Account SLA’s are met or exceeded.
* Maintain documentation and records to meet the client’s quality management systems.
* To drive the continuous improvement agenda across all aspects of the account.
* Ability to identify savings without impacting output.
* Manage and develop of the FM team to successfully achieve company, team and personal goals to achieve the service delivery requirements.
* Manage the M&E sub-contractors on site ensuring works are completed to the required standard while adopting safe working practices.
* Create and maintain effective team working relationships between the company and client teams
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Supervisory experience in a similar role.
* Ability to identify and drive positive changes
* Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
* Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
* Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
* Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
* Confident and assertive where required.
* Sociable and outgoing.
* Flexible approach to work.
* Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
* Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
* Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook). Experience of CAFM would be advantageous
* Degree Qualified (in an appropriate subject) or equivalent valid experience.
* Member of the BIFM – now IWFM
* Demonstrable Health & Safety knowledge and/or experience (IOSH/NEBOSH)
* Commercially astute with a very proactive attitude
* Ability to bring added value and innovation to the Site & Client
* Good communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing.
* Experience in an Manufacturing/Industrial environment, preferably in service delivery.
Our client has approximately 37,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. Our client offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch by either emailing or calling (phone number removed).
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)
£10 - £11 Hourly
£35k - £50k Annual
£22k - £38k Annual