First Line Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Sytner Group currently have an exciting opportunity for a First Line Service Desk Analyst to join our growing IT team.
This role is an instrumental part in delivering new and improved ways of the best technical support possible to our internal customers
Your typical duties will include:
* Providing general technical support and advice to internal customers over the telephone and via email
* Undertaking fault finding on technical issues
* Escalating findings as appropriate
This role is a full time position, working Monday-Friday on a flexible working pattern.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Professional. You will be passionate in building internal relationships and will have excellent communication skills to clearly advise customers about incidents and service affecting issues. The ability to prioritise work and demonstrate initiative is also essential.
The following skills will also be advantageous:
* Familiar with service desk technology solutions as well as printers and mobile devices
* Practical knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 as well as strong knowledge of Office 2010, Office 2016 and modern Internet Browsers will be a distinct advantage.
* Ability to prioritise work and demonstrate initiative
* Self-motivated with a proactive attitude
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback