Senior Software Engineer - C#.NET / Azure / Microservices or React / J
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of one of the most exciting and rapidly growing organisations in the UK.
Abrecco is recruiting on behalf of our Scottish client who are currently based in a new development centre in Edinburgh, who are looking for a number of experienced Senior Software Engineers to join their team at a time of significant technological investment and growth. Our client offers the chance to work with the newest technologies and learn from other industry experts. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and shaping the next generation of the company`s platform and services along with mentoring and coaching junior developers. This is an opportunity to become a part of the core foundation of a flourishing organisation and they are looking for either talented Back End focused or Front End focused Developers to help them drive forward.
The current technologies used
- Microservices architecture
- SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience in all of the above would be brilliant however our client is happy to hear from candidates with a selection of these skills who are interested in upskilling further.
What you`ll bring
- A passion for coaching and mentoring others
- An enjoyment of being part of a team and working collaboratively together
- A problem solving mentality and someone who loves to build innovative, resilient solutions
- Motivation to be involved in the full software development lifecycle from inception all the way through to continuous improvements
- A desire to constantly improve and develop their knowledge and skills
Your technical experience
- Being an expert in at least one programming language.
- Previous experience of building high performance application.
- Having knowledge of the best engineering practises
If you are ready for a new challenge and keen to be part of and contribute to an agile focused team that are using the newest technology in a vibrant, exciting environment then this could be the role for you. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits along with opportunities to further progress your career within this rapidly growing, innovative organisation. If this sounds like your ideal career move and you want to be a core part of shaping the company`s future and be a part of the limitless opportunities they have then I would like to hear from you! Please don`t hesitate to call Colm Glackin on (phone number removed) if you wish to discuss it further
£38k - £45k Annual
£100k - £130k Annual
£10.7 - £10.7 Hourly
£26.5k - £32k Annual