Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
OSR is recruiting on behalf of specialist marketing company in Nottingham. My client is seeking a Web Designer/Developer to join their growing organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team. The Web Designer/Developer will work in a small team to produce websites for clients.
The company are a specialist marketing agency producing design, development and marketing strategies. They deliver tailored solutions for a select client base. Over the last three years, the company have grown significantly and have been shortlisted for several industry awards.
The Web Designer/Developer is a hybrid position. The role requires both the creative eye and the technical ability to produce top quality websites. The role also requires an understanding of UX in order to bridge the design and development process. Using a range of technologies, the Web Designer/Developer will join a small team of six designers and developers of varying experience levels. This role is suited to a mid-level candidate.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Designing and developing websites from scratch.
* Taking briefs/ideas and creating designs.
* Working with the team to produce client-specific solutions.
* Developing websites.
* UX design.
* Website testing.
* Ensuring websites are effective for browser, mobile and tablet formats.
* Optimising and testing existing sites to continually improve.
* WordPress (ACF, Timber).
* HTML, CSS, SCSS.
* Experience with BitBucket, SourceTree, Github.
* Adobe Creative Suite – including Photoshop or Adobe XD.
* Strong eye for design and UX.
* Understanding of SEO and PPC principles.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* £20,000 - £24,000 DOE.
* Company pension.
* Small but friendly team in central Nottingham.
* Opportunities to move into more senior roles.
* Company perk schemes.
* Generous annual leave package.
Central Nottingham – a few minutes from tram and bus stops.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£23k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£250 - £300 Daily
£47 - £47.5 Hourly
£23k - £28k Annual