Trainee Fund Administrator
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The company has seen significant organic growth and are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join the firm who are highly motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services. Since our clients inception in 2001 they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
As a business that specialises in fund administration, our client will train you up to become one of our leading, fully ICSA qualified, fund administrators. Whilst studying for your qualifications will be assisting with the day to day administration of fund structures under the direction of a client relationship manager.
Key Responsibilities for the Trainee Fund Administrator:
* Assist with all aspects of the administration of funds, management companies and associated
* fund structures
* Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas,
* collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for
* routine meetings
* Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
* Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses
* Maintain accurate investor records on eFront and process investor changes
* Assist in the processing of routine fund operations, including investor calls and distributions
* Desire to study towards a relevant professional qualification (supported by the Group)
* Basic technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided through the groups Academy)
* Computer literacy and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Onsite Car Parking
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
* Pension and much much more……….
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a global brand - Apply Today