9076 - SAP Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Working in an agile environment, where engineers are free to experiment and create innovative products, to enhance customer engagement. Our client is looking for a Senior SAP engineer, who is passionate about innovation and emerging technologies.
You will be responsible for the technical design and development of the backlog items within the Group and Divisional Reporting System Application and must be experienced in developing within at least one of the following technologies: SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP BFC, SAP BI/BO.
• Car or car allowance of up to £4,080 per year
• Discretionary bonus between 15%-30% of base salary
• Cash sum of 4% which can also be exchanged for a variety of benefits
• Private medical insurance
• Pension, where we’ll give up to 13%
• Share plans
• 30 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
If you are an experienced SAP Engineer, looking for a senior role in a market-leading bank, then please apply now!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants