AC & Refrigeration Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
A medium sized, however very successful maintenance provider is currently searching for a mobile Refrigeration & Air conditioning engineer to work within there large team of mobile engineers.
Working between several sites, my client is looking to recruit a permanent member of staff to their team. In the role of Refrigeration & A/C Engineer you will be responsible for the day to day service of all refrigeration & A/C systems and equipment throughout the site. To include the service and repair of ALL site catering equipment arranged through the Supervisor and Helpdesk.
Equipment worked on will include:
• Split A/C units
• Closed circuit A/C plant
• Pumps, Motors and Valves
• BMS Systems
• Water Treatment
You will also need to be experienced in:
• Dealing with subcontractors and specialists.
• Providing a customer focussed service
• Remaining calm under pressure
• Prioritising work load
• Working under your own initiative
• Working on a call out rota
The ideal candidate will have:
• Catering equipment experience (essential) ideally with commercial catering qualifications
• C&G 2079 FGAS or CITB FGAS J11-14
• Their own vehicle and driving license
• Salary £40,000
• Ongoing training and additional qualifications
• Good opportunities for promotion and a clear career path
• Pension Scheme
• Company vehicle + Fuel card
• Pension plan
If you are interested then please get in touch with the Eden Brown FM team now!
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy