IT Project Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a Large Medical Device company that is working in a highly innovative market with global reach.
* Prepares and maintains project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to the IT Management, IT PMO and project stakeholders as appropriate.
* Ensures that the change control process is actively used to manage the effect of changes to the live environment.
* Manages the relationship with project sponsors and steering committees and ensures appropriate status-information is available and visible to interested parties within the business.
* Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and manages deviations from agreed tolerances. Ensures that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
* Facilitates project meetings and drives project deliverables.
* Ensures that effective relationships are built and maintained with and across business units.
* Travel may be required, and is estimated to be up to 10%.
* Serves as subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
* Within a project identify opportunities and take action to coordinate/synchronize related activities and resources including escalation where appropriate.
* Within agreed project plan take action to ensure the project can deliver according to agreed costs, requirements, and planned delivery schedule.
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies -
Knowledge and experience
* University degree at Bachelor level or higher in Computer Sciences, Business Administration or similar
* Qualification in Project management methodology e.g. PRINCE2 or PMP
* Experience with both systems development and systems implementation projects
* Minimum 2 years of experience in project management within a technology environment with demonstrated growth and understanding of processes and methodologies
* Minimum 2 years of experience with IT systems development and implementation projects
* Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of personnel within an organization.
* Demonstrated use of project management tools, including MS Office suite, PowerPoint, Visio, MS SharePoint and MS Project
* Demonstrated ability to facilitate cross-functional team meetings
* Business and IT sponsor(s) satisfaction
* Requirements met against delivery dates and costs for projects
* Project and Change Management Process compliance
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now.
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Keywords: IT Project Manager, Project Manager, PRINCE 2, PMP, IT Systems, Computer Sciences, Business Administration, Systems
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £42k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£475 - £550 Daily
£400 - £450 Daily
£30k - £35k Annual
£50.4k - £50.4k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual