Trainee Depository Accountant
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This role provides you the platform to join a global financial firm and develop experience and train while working! The trainee depositary position will be monitoring the delivery of the routine day to day functions of a depositary to a portfolio of the clients’ customers.
Key Tasks with the role:
* Delivering the daily cash monitoring and reconciliation obligations for a portfolio of depositary clients, including working with a small team, the client and other internal team to source documentation supporting significant cash flow activity observed.
* With the support of your small team, reviewing and collating documentation from internal and external sources that supports the investment activity of our clients’ fund, both as it occurs and for periodic reconfirmations.
* Maintaining accurate fund accounting records with internal CRM’s and sharepoint.
* Working with the depositary manager and a team of accountants to ensure that high levels of client service are maintained, while our information-gathering remains efficient and effective.
Desirable skills for the trainee accountant:
* You will be expected to study towards a relevant professional qualification preferably ACCA or ACA which will be supported by the client!
* Experience of working effectively in a small team is desirable
* Sound technical financial services knowledge
* Computer literacy skills are essential
Our client will provide both internal and external training for relevant soft skills and technical knowledge and will support your professional qualification training, to enhance your professional development.
Onsite Car Parking
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
Pension and much much more……….
If the accountancy sector appeals to you - Apply today! You are very welcome to get in touch with Cade at Futures to discuss this excellent career opportunity in more detail