Senior Fund Accountant
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The company has seen significant organic growth and are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join the firm who are highly motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services.
Since our clients inception in 2001 they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
The Senior Fund Accountant role will be providing accountancy services to clients is a crucial aspect of our award-winning outsourced solutions and we are searching for an experienced senior fund accountant to join the team. You will be led by a financial reporting manager to provide unrivalled day to day fund accounting services, whilst continuing to develop through your professional studies.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Fund Accountant:
* Book-keeping a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary.
* Completing all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries.
* Dealing with the completion of routine audit queries.
* Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions.
* You will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level)
* Computer literacy skills are essential
* We will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance your ability to provide sound administration services.
* Onsite Car Parking
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
* Pension and much much more……….
If you are interested in being part of this global organisation - Apply Today. For more information Call Cade at Futures