Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is seeking high calibre candidates for the Civil engineer role in their London office. Candidates will have at least 2 years’ experience with particular interest in drainage and hardstanding on built environment schemes.
Projects include: Residential, education and other site development schemes.
* Hold a degree in Civil engineering,
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience,
* A significant level of roads & drainage design experience,
* Experience in SUDS and FRA,
* Confident client-facing and communication skills,
The role will see you working closely with the engineering and CAD teams to produce designs across a range of sectors.
To discuss this Civil engineer role in detail please get in touch with Graham Ventham