Electro-Mechanical Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
+ Fuel Card, Van, Accommodation provided and paid Door-to-Door
2 - 3 Month Contract (Likely extended)
40 hours // 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday (Overtime at 1.5x for anything over 40 hours)
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer looking for a long term, contract role for a market leading service provider? My client are renowned for supplying high quality breakdown and maintenance services to the catering and leisure industries.
Due to company growth and an increase in orders, they are now looking for a highly skilled Field Service Engineer to join their team with immediate effect on an initial 2 - 3 month contract that will possibly be extended.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an immediately available, Field Service Engineer with electro-mechanical experience and an electrical qualification looking for a long term contract role.
On offer here is a role with an excellent hourly rate, plenty of premium rate overtime working with a leading services company that are at the forefront of their industry.
* Traveling to clients sites to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance
* Using Electro-mechanical knowledge on catering equipment
* Fuel Card, Van, and Accommodation provided and paid Door-to-Door
* Experienced with service and maintenance
* Willing to travel and even stay away occasionally (Field area covering UK)
* Immediately available and looking for a long term contract with plenty of overtime
Zakary Stevens - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd – RTR83451
£15 - £20 Hourly
£30k - £36k Annual
£24k - £27.5k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual