Sales Engineer - Composites
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
£40k/£45k basic + Bonus/Car/Benefits
Hampshire, Dorset, Essex, Sussex, Surrey
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Northern UK based Composite Sales Engineer on behalf of a client who are a leading supplier of advanced materials for the Composite Manufacturing industry.
The role will be covering Southern UK territory, to identify new business and enhance opportunities within existing customer accounts.
As Sales Engineer, your duties will include:-
* Identify and develop new accounts, market sectors and product line
* Manage quotations and pricing in line with company policy
* Actively seeks to develop & improve both new & existing products and/or technologies within the business. As well as seeking opportunities to work with relevant third parties, where appropriate, to create new or improved technologies and/or products.
To be considered for the Sales Engineer role, candidates will have:-
* Demonstrated track record in technical sales
* Composites and/or technical textile experience and knowledge.
* Team player
As Sales Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
* Competitive salary of £40k - £45k Basic
* Uncapped Bonus, Car, Benefits package
* Opportunity to work with major bluechip clients
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Sara Nash on or (phone number removed).
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
£390 - £400 Daily
£18k - £23k Annual
£8.21 - £12.6 Hourly
£20k - £25k Annual