Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician role works on an alternating early/late day shift, Mon-Fri (Apply online only) one week / (Apply online only) the following week. There are no nights involved.
Candidates MUST have experience of working on electrical plant maintenance, including 3 phase systems.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician - Job Function:
• To provide electrical cover
• To carry out activities in order to maximise the reliability, efficiency and safety of production equipment
• To be involved in improvement projects on equipment, and new plant installation projects to give internal and external customer benefits
• Carry out preventative maintenance tasks, on critical plant items
• Carry out repairs to equipment as required and assist with further improvements to maximise equipment effectiveness
• Timely repair of equipment to meet production demands and improved maintaining of equipment resulting in less downtime, and the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Ongoing involvement in project work, including new equipment installations and refurbishment as required
• Equipment modifications and improvements to meet changing production requirements
• Efficient installation of capital project items as directed
• Carry out all work according to agreed safety standards and procedures.
• Carry out some fixed installation testing and PAT testing as required
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally an Apprenticeship served Technician or equivalent, with recognised relevant qualifications
• Experience of industrial electrical equipment and installations including 3 phase equipment, and competent to IEE 17th edition wiring regulations
• Ideally some mechanical skills (not essential)
• Some knowledge of PLC controls and drives would be an advantage
£28k - £29k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£27k - £31k Annual