Junior Application Developer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is currently looking to recruit a driven and IT passionate Junior App's Developer to join their team. The individual will have an in depth knowledge of Software Development and technical ability, being able to adapt and learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
If you have experience with:
Then this is the role for you!
* Converting business requirements and specifications for new functionality into effective and durable system solutions.
* Using all BOND Adapt configuration tools to deliver functionality.
* Producing documentation to support new developments.
* Creating SSRS reports based on business requirements.
* Creating SSIS packages based on business requirements.
* Creating views, stored procedures, tables and ad hoc queries to support developments
* Designing solutions
* Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Strong technical ability and able to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
* General IT troubleshooting skills
* Understanding of BOND adapt including functional development
* Understanding of relational databases and SQL server including updates
* Using software in previous roles.
* Good communication and customer service skills when dealing with both technical and non-technical people.
* Comfortable dealing with people at all levels.
* Comfortable dealing with a varied workload.
* Good communication and customer service skills when dealing with both technical and non-technical people
* Great organisational skills
* Comfortable dealing with people at all levels
* Comfortable dealing with a varied workload
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Team player
* Dedication to software development best practice and change control process
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines against several priorities
* Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with both internal and external customers
* Good problem-solving ability
* Ability to use initiative to find creative solutions to complex problems
* Patient methodical approach to problem solving
* Ability to lead by example
* Ability to work under pressure
* Available to work weekends
* Degree in Computer Science/ IT / Software Engineering or related field or equivalent
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy