Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Working in a fast paced environment, this is an exciting role that has arisen due to business expansion. We are seeking a candidate with strong financial control experience with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Key duties include:
* Management of financial and accounting operations
* Co-ordination and preparation of budgets & financial forecasts
* Preparation of monthly financial statements
* Variance analysis reporting
* Supporting month end and year end procedures
* Compliance & quality control over financial transactions
* Continued development of business processes and policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* Advancement of internal reporting and KPI & internal controls
* Various reporting as required
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures. You will have excellent systems skills including Microsoft Excel and be comfortable communicating with a wide range of stakeholders.
On offer is the opportunity to work for a highly reputable employer where you can progress your career in diverse business.
If you are interested in this Financial Controller role in the Plymouth area please contact Gareth Dagger at Butler Rose Accountancy & Finance Recruitment ASAP.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£48k - £50k Annual
£75k - £75k Annual
£300 - £350 Daily
£250 - £300 Daily
£50k - £60k Annual