Senior Financial Systems Accountant
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The company has seen significant organic growth and they are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join the firm who are highly motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services.
This role is to assist in the design and implementation of the core financial system framework, including processes and reporting systems, to enable the team to expand services offering throughout the business.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Systems Accountant:
* Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements and configuration of the systems to meet these demands including report writing.
* Monitoring the progress of tickets raised via the support desk and ensuring reporting lines are completing tickets in a timely manner, keeping client teams appraised of progress.
* Application and report testing (System Integration Testing) and reconciliation activities in line with test strategy.
* Strong technical financial services industry knowledge
* Part or fully qualified in a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA or IT qualification) and prior business experience in private equity or real assets.
* Advanced PC skills notably MS office suite as well as a familiarity with programming languages such as VBA & VB script, SAS and Transact-SQL.
* Onsite Car Parking
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
* Pension and much much more……….
If you are interested in being part of this global organisation - Apply Today. For more information Call Cade at Futures