Junior Warehouse Operator
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you hold a valid Forklift Licence? Are you looking for a long-term role within a company that prides itself on employee retention?
The company service and repair IT equipment, providing warranties and maintenance. They are one of the largest providers of these services in Europe and have recently acquired a new warehouse and so need warehouse operatives to help the site reach its full potential.
In this role you will dealing with goods-in and goods-out, as well as controlling the warehouse’s processes and some meetings with customers. You will need to be capable at dealing with high workloads as well as working with working with manual handling and waste disposal. Holding a Forklift licence is essential.
The ideal candidate would be a Warehouse Operative who is looking to build a long-term career and get stuck into the varied and challenging tasks that are presented day to day.
* Junior Warehouse Operator
* Operating a Forklift
* Completion of goods-in and goods-out
* Use of internal IT systems – Full Training given
* £17,000 - £20,000 + Training + Development
* Motivated to build a long-term career
* Experience of dealing with high workloads
* Holds Forklift licence
* Able to deal with workloads of up to 20kg
* Lives local to Sevenoaks